Friday, June 14, 2013

HI all my blog friends, I am not familiar With the New design here.
May be it is because I am a retiree and do not follow up and understand technological News.
Well, I would tell you since the past year I have been travveling a lot.
Have met Family and good friends in US, South America and in Europe.
It has as well been a tough time, since Anna still Works.
She does not like I love to travel and do not like to Accept that I'm older than her; hence I retire some years before her.
She want to retire end of this year, but just know she "hates" me.
That is a terrible thougt - she want me to find someone else.

Here I am With Grandson in Michigan July 2012
 
I'll be back - have a great Weekend

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Yikes, you need to stay home with your wife Tor. I'm just saying. You two are the perfect couple in my opinion.

Big hugs from Zane and I. :)

June 15, 2013 5:14 pm  
Blogger Maribeth said...

So sorry my dear. I know that Anna has been your great love.

June 16, 2013 3:20 am  
Blogger Jo Travels said...

Hope its not that serious Tor. Take care!

June 16, 2013 7:56 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home