Friday, February 10, 2012

Winter at The French Riviera

I’m visiting an old Friend just 1/2 hour drive away from Nice  at the French Riviera or Côte d’Azur. So far the Climate is not what most people think about regarding this region.
2012-02-02 Hagebenk Vence 
Here it normally is wonderful to sit outside….
2012.02.02 Vue from Garden 1 
View up the Hills
2012 - Thw Well with Snow 
The old Well
Cannes - Croisette 
Cannes – Croisette. No glamour this time of year
Cannes Carlton 
Carlton Hotel in February
Cannes - Chez Freddy Duck 
Duck for Lunch in Cannes. Chez Freddy
Cannes and Esterelles
Cannes, Beach and Esterelles Mountains – bfore the Snow

More to come from my week at the French Riviera…..

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

You must have the place to yourself this time of year. I know you'll make the best of it because that's what you and Anna do the very best.

Have a terrific day. Hugs. :)

February 10, 2012 5:27 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I didn't realize it snows there!!! I never knew that. COLD & SNOW. Brrrrrr. Not 'The Riviera' I know....!
Great Pictures, Tor......!

February 10, 2012 6:38 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh how beautiful. This is how I remember it from my trip more than 10 years ago. Love your last shot!!!

February 11, 2012 12:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snowy riviera... yikes. no, not exactly what one are thinking about. I'm sure you had a pleasant stay anyway :-)

February 11, 2012 12:32 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

I'm so glad you're getting around as much as you are, Tor. LIFE IS SHORT!

February 11, 2012 5:23 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home