Monday, January 30, 2012

In memory of my late Son

I got this Photo from my Son Ruben’s brother in blood.
Ruben and Jokke and friends at Blue Monk 
Sture, the one standing in the background is the only one of the 4 that still is alive. Last Sunday, January 29, Ruben was born 44 years ago. I still miss him very much….. He is to the left.

Sture gave me this Photo a year ago. I owe him deep thanks. For those of you that are familiar with Norwegian music bands: Yes, it is Jokke #2 from right.
I say no more……

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Maribeth said...

You know, you have my deepest sympathy. I keep waiting for it to get easier and it never does. But at least we all have each other, so we are not alone in our grief!

January 31, 2012 1:27 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

He is never gone Tor....he is right there in your heart....

January 31, 2012 2:05 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I know this loss will be with you for all the days of your life---And Birthdays are a big reminder of how dear your son was and how much you miss him...I understand, my dear. I truly do.

January 31, 2012 6:06 am  
Blogger lime said...

oh goodness, to think only one of them is left. i am glad he thought to share the photo with you. hugs to you, tor. i know it is a loss that will be felt terribly on such days.

February 01, 2012 4:19 am  
Blogger eastcoastlife said...

My deepest sympathy to you too, Tor. hugs

February 01, 2012 5:06 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

I got the feeling that from the day on your son died, you changed.
But life goes on ...

February 02, 2012 8:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*A tear drop*

At least he had a great childhood and an awesome Dad!

((Hugz))

February 03, 2012 12:26 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home