Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall report 2011 – Oslo Area, Norway

This year the Weather has been unusual here in the Oslo Area. It has been mild, not warm, and very rainy. In fact it has never been measured more Rain in Oslo since 1900, the first year rainfall was measured.  So what is it like? What have we done, except for working. Yes we still are, in the ages of 66 and 63. And love our work.
Fall 2011 - Clouds
Lot’s of Water in those Clouds – I can tell;-)
Fall 2011 - Summer House - Anna 
Anna at the Summer House platform – we left the Summer House earlier than normal. Due to the weather and the fact our Cats wanted to go Home
Fall 2011 - Kitchen Cats - Anna Writer 
See the Cats, they were very happy to be back in the Winter Home as Table Cats – Felicia in front and Rosa behind.
- I think Anna is writing a shopping list for papa;-)
- And the Cats checks out wether or not she remember to write Cat Food.
Fall 2011 - Summer House  - Blueberries
Some Blueberries in the Summer Garden. They were late this year
Fall 2011 - Pine 
The Pine as seen from our Veranda – one Sunny AfternoonFall 2011 - grass 
The Grass in Autumn Colours – in our large Flower Box. Our Cats adore we have as well  Grass here. Then our Flowers and Herbs stay untouched – more or less;-)Fall 2011 - Anna 3x21 years
On Sept 20, Anna was 3x21 years – and only 2 Days before she found her old Photos…. I might post some of them one Day.
Fall 2011 - Orchides
Orchides – a present from Solvi to Anna when 3x21
Fall 2011 - Anna dancing in the Hall 
Anna has joined a Yoga training – and looks and behave like a youngster
Fall 2011 - Lamb Stew 
Here you see Lamb Stew – one favourite Autumn meal in Norway. Papa “hunt” for the ingredients and Anna prepares.
Fall 2011 - Summerhouse 
To day we went to the Summer House to clean up a bit and pick up  home made Chutney etc and some Summer Clothes, which we need for our short Vacations to Provence (France) and Austin (Texas) in October and November. Photo taken from the Road. Can you see the Houses?
 
Much more to come… from here and there…..

PS, Have you seen my Sky Watch? Click here and enjoy

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Lisa said...

Felicia and Rosa look so very happy to be back in the winter house!

Your lamb stew looks delicious- lamb is one of my very favorite foods. In the summer I often make my spin on the hamburger but I make lamb-burgers. Much more delicious!

Anna looks lovely, as usual. Yoga is so good for the mind and body.

Big hugs to you both! XOXO

September 24, 2011 8:01 pm  
Blogger Maribeth said...

Wonderful to hear from you! I'm making a chicken soup for our dinner tonight. I love home made soups and stews. Especially at this time of year.
Hello to Anna!

September 24, 2011 9:01 pm  
Blogger Shionge said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Anna and she looks GREAT :D She has inspired me and she is fabulous there.

Thanks for all the photos, gorgeous!!! Can you teach me how to cook that lamb stew?

September 26, 2011 2:24 am  
Blogger A. said...

We had a poor summer but now, suddenly, this week we have sun and warmth. It is amazing. The seasons are all mixed up.

I must try yoga again. If it makes me like Anna. :)

September 26, 2011 5:18 pm  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

You are such a hoot, Tor! The weather has been unusual for us in Holland, too, but I'm such a fall person, I haven't minded at all. I love that I can picture you back home...with the cats on the table. :)

Happy birthday to 3x21 Anna. :)

September 26, 2011 7:08 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh yes I'm late but hope Anna had a great bday. The lamb stew, please send the recipe when you are back! It looks so good. And Anna more energy, yay! She looks wonderful!!!

And the weather, well it's fine and I try to be okay with it. The only thing that makes me tick is the great photography around us. :)

October 01, 2011 5:21 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home