Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekly report from Oslo – May 22-2011

Since my last weekly report I did post from our National Day in Norway, May 17. We celebrate the Constitution fra 1814.
2011-05 Meatloaf with Bacon etc 
Here is last Sundays Dinner, the one Anna prepared in last weeks report.  It tasted really fantastic;-)
2011-05-19 Mother and Son at Cafe
As you may have observed – even on Facebook, MyGrandson and Daughter was in Oslo this week. They had a busy time visting friends but had as well some moments with us. Leander loves Appel Juice.
2011-05-19 Niklas at cafe 
On TORsday we had an informal dinner together. My Son Niklas joined us as well, just coming from Work. He works as a real estate technician (Office Buildings).
2011-05-19 Anna at Cafe 2011-05-19 Leander and Ingelin at Cafe
2011-05-19 Leander with Appel Soft Drink 
We enjoyed some hours together outside in the Sunshine. Magical moments.
2011-05-20 Oslo 1Norsk rosinbolle 1 
I left my Car at my x-wifes home, only 2 minutes walking distance from the Italian restaurant, and met Ingelin and Leander again on Friday.
2011-05-20 Oslo Norsk rosinbolle 3 
Leander observed me from long distance and he startet to laugh in luck to see his grandfather once more. His feet went up and down like drum sticks;-)
2011-05-20 Oslo Norsk rosinbolle 2 
He is a cute little boy. Here with his first Norwegian Currant Bun. He offered me a bite – mmm – a really good one. It sems he learn to speak German and Norwegian at the same time. Some English as well;-)
2011-05-21 Visiting my Mother 
Sunday, Ingelin and Leander had to return home to Frankfurt in Germany. But, I picked them up and we did visit my Mother in her Home.
2011-05-21 Leander, mother and Grand Grand Mother 
So we were 4 generations – here you see 3 of them, while papa was behind the Camera (as usual).
2011-05-21 Leander i oldemors bad 2011-05-21 Leander in Grandgrandma's Restroom
Leander had to visit his great-grandmothers restroom.
2011-05-21 Blowing 
Here in Oslo we are back to normal weather for the season. Some Sunshine, some Showers, some Wind. Temperatures around 60F or 15-16 C.
2011-05-20 Felicia 
And our Cats like to stay indoor. Here Felicia.
20-05-20 Rosa asleep 
And here Rosa.

Have a nice week to come.

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

The food looks really good. It always does. I must be hungry.

Leander is a cutie pie indeed. I know how much you love him. Grandparents are so very special too.

Have a terrific day. Big hug to you and Anna. July 15th is getting closer. :)

May 22, 2011 7:45 pm  
Blogger Maribeth said...

It has been so cold, and wet! Over 6 inches of rain!

May 22, 2011 7:49 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Your Grandson is just darling, Tor...And he is getting to be such a big boy---ALREADY!!! Fabulous! And he looks like he is a lot of fun. I LOVE the four Generations being together....! That Is Very Very Special.

May 23, 2011 12:30 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

what a wonderful family day: the food looks so delicious too...

May 23, 2011 7:39 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

My feet would go up and down like drumsticks, too, Tor, if I saw you again. :D I love it. Isn't it wonderful being a grandparent! I love that you are able to see your daughter and Leander as often as you do, even though they live so far away. Good for all of you!

May 23, 2011 5:03 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Up and down like drumsticks! I laugh too, I think Cammie knows this too. And the cutest shot is Leander drinking with a straw.. I love it!!! You are so lucky to see them!

My family comes in 1 plus weeks to visit us and baby Cameron.. I cannot wait, and we move this weekend. Many things happening all at once!!!

Now I wish I was like Ginnie so I could photograph it all, but I think helping and being with Cammie is full enough job!

May 25, 2011 12:02 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely family you have, dear Tor! Have a nice week!

May 26, 2011 12:40 am  
Anonymous Lifecruiser Travel Blog said...

You're spoiled with your excellent cook, Anna :-P

Wonderful photos, he's such a happy and handsome boy. He's in his best age now :-)

May 27, 2011 7:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice report from our visit! We had a good time as always! Hope we will see each other again soon:) Hugs from Ingelin and Leander

June 01, 2011 9:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: Thank you everybody for your very flattering comments about Leander:):):=)ALl the best from a proud mother

June 01, 2011 9:22 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home