Friday, January 07, 2011

A Kitten report

Prolog:
Papa is about to change his Internet Service Provider.
Which should have been taken place from Jan 1st.
But due to technical challenges, it will be postponed at least until Feb 1st.
In the meantime, papa is using his “mobile” internet connection, which is not very fast.

Then the News:
Lilli, the 2 months old Kitten got a severe fever here on Thursday.
(Photo at bottom of story)
She did not eat, nor drink. She was allmost “dead”.Slept on my body for hours without a move. She was hot as an Iron.
I checked the Phone # and opening time for our Vet.
Her Mother was as well desperate – miewoooow .

During the Night I found Lilli at the Rest Room, heating cables on the Floor you know.
She was shivering.

What to do?
Leave her here or bring her into papa’s bed?
Or leave her to her Mother Felicia?
Or her Aunt Rosa?

Anna, my wife, you know, as well had a serious Cold, so she slept in another Room but me….
Friday morning Lilli seemed to be a bit better, so I went to work.
(in fact a very good day at work).

When returning home Friday afternoon, it seems Lilli was more or less half recovered, until she once again wanted to lay on papa. She was again hot as an Iron.Really warm she was.

So I thought, Saturday morning: The Vet.
We will see....
Lilli 
Here you see Lilli. Papa thinks she is a beautiful Manx Cat.

More to come….

ps. due to my present internet connection, blogging etc will be at a very low level, but it was important to tell about Lilli.

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

I hope Lilli gets well soon. She is such a cutie pie. They are indeed very precious.

I hope you get your internet provider sorted out in the near future. Having a slow connection is awful.

Have a terrific day. Big hug to you and Anna and lots of prayers for Lilli. :)

January 07, 2011 10:54 pm  
Blogger Maribeth said...

I will pray very hard for Lilli! I hope she will be fine and get well quickly!

January 07, 2011 11:11 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Tor
You can imagine how I regret the kitten illness. That one dear little one I wanted to be the godmother! I even didn't know it was a she, nor her name. She is beatifull and has a lovely name!
I really hope that the vet may treat her well and she can be allrigth as soon as possible!
Kisses an hugs from your portuguese friend.

January 08, 2011 12:43 pm  
Anonymous Lifecruiser Travel Blog said...

Oh noooo!!!! I hope it's nothing serious wrong there: we'll keep all our fingers, toeas and everything else crossed here for her....

Hugz x 2

January 08, 2011 2:00 pm  
Blogger Gattina said...

you should have taken her to the vet immediately Papa ! Hope it is not too late !

January 08, 2011 5:00 pm  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

I think I would have been waiting for the vet to open. I do hope Lilli is well now, poor little kitty. What a worry.

January 09, 2011 4:21 am  
Blogger The Chair Speaks said...

Lilli is beautiful!
I would have phoned the vet immediately and then probably driven to the clinic.

January 09, 2011 9:05 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

I know all your kittens and cats are like your children, Tor: you have to take care of them. I'm so glad she's better by now!

January 10, 2011 4:40 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home