Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cats attacking Papas Dinner

My dear readers know Cats are predators. Even a House Cat. And Manx are very clever hunters. But sometimes, well..  Let’s see…
Lilli and Mother attacking our Dinner 
Here is Felicia with daughter Lilli at our dinner table. They attacked the Halibut we had for dinner this TORsday.
Next time I’ll command the Cats to stand still when I take a Photo.
At least, we blew off the Candle lights to safe their Tails. LOL.

Lilli eating papas dinner 
Here you see Lilli eating from my plate.  She loves Halibut. Very expencive kitten;-).
She is convinced she will live with us. Who knows.  At least she is very intelligent. And loves humans and her Mother and Aunt Rosa. Keeps us all active. Nothing untouched 24/24.


More to come…

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

I love cats and they are indeed very intelligent. I'm so very allergic to them. If I'm closed in with them pretty soon I have trouble breathing. Too bad for me.

Have a terrific day. Big hug to you both. :)

January 21, 2011 1:05 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I would think it would be VERY hard to give her up at this point---She is a member of your family now, too....And once you have two---THREE is easy...! She is such a very dear Kitty....!
GREAT Pictures of them, my dear. Cats & Fish! Indeed!!! LOL!

January 21, 2011 3:56 am  
Blogger La.. said...

Hei Tor! Thanks for commenting on my humble blog. I see your kittens also adore, that's for your beautiful smile.
A big hug friend

Maria

January 21, 2011 11:25 am  
Blogger Rejen said...

Meget uartige katte..hihi..mine stjæler også fra tallerkener...;-D

January 22, 2011 7:23 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

I have a feeling she's convinced you she'll stay, Tor. Maybe we'll meet her, in other words. But she won't touch MY halibut! :)

January 24, 2011 1:55 pm  
Anonymous claudie said...

Lili is so cute!!! She loves eating at table with her humans!!!!

January 28, 2011 6:47 pm  
Anonymous Lifecruiser Travel Blog said...

Hi hi... First time I hear of attack cats.... lol...

Yes, I can imagine that Lilli is keeping you occupied! Lovely occupied....

January 30, 2011 10:34 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home