Saturday, September 11, 2010

PhotoHunt #230: Anniversary

photohunter7iq I’m back again here on fascinating PhotoHunt. In the past weeks I’ve been busy posting from the fantastic OsloBG (Oslo Blog Gathering). You should have been here;-) Just scroll down to the present posts to have some ideas of the event.
PH - Anniversary May 17
This week I present the celebration for the Anniversary of the Norwegian Constitution, May 17th. Here from Oslo – Capital of Norway, founded 1000 years ago.
The parade in Oslo lasts for 2- 2/12 hours. It’s a Family day with lot’s of goodies and plays for the Kids.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great post for anniversary.

September 11, 2010 7:14 pm  
Blogger Susan Demeter said...

Looks and sounds like a lot of fun! :)

September 11, 2010 10:46 pm  
Blogger Gattina said...

That looks like a joyful fest !

BTW my Photo Hunt pictures are as usual on my photo blog. And even on my main blog it's largly mentioned in the header, lol ! Do you need new glasses ??

September 12, 2010 9:41 am  
Blogger jams o donnell said...

Looks like a lot of fun! For a brief moment I hoped it would be a photo of the parade of Oslo Bloggers! Good to see you back

September 12, 2010 11:30 am  
Blogger CherryPie said...

That is a lovely colourful one for the theme :-)

September 12, 2010 1:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always look forward for it and I can't wait for May to come!

September 12, 2010 11:04 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Tor!
New post about Oslo Blog Gathering in my Blog.
Sorry, I had not yet time to make the english translation, but maybe you can do it easily, only to read the post...
Kisses and hugs from Portugal.

September 13, 2010 2:58 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

Cheers to that Tor :D

September 13, 2010 4:12 am  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Looks like a great time. Two of my best friends live in Oslo!

September 16, 2010 1:05 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home