Friday, April 23, 2010

Stompa is missing

Yesterday afternoon our two Cats and Stompa was on the Veranda.
The Veranda is about 3 meters ( 9 feet) above the ground.
When we called for the Cats, Rosa and Felicia ran in.
But Stompa did not come. He had vanished from the Veranda. No sign nor sound of him.
We of course went out searching for him, as he has never been outside our Winterhome. But in vain.
We went out early this morning (We had frost last Night) as well and callled for him. In vain.
I stayed at home as long as I could, before entering the office. Called for him around 11 am. In vain.

Then we came home in the early afternoon and inspected large parts of our Neigbourhood. There is Forests and Gardens - and only one Road. The rest is for Pedstrians only. We search and called for him. In vain

We have been Catsitters for Stompa since April 14, since Sölvi was supposed to visit Ingelin in Düsseldorf - but due to the Volcanic Ashes, her flight was canselled. But she hoped to go another Day, so Stompa stayed with us and his two Cousins. Stompa is 10 years old and castrated. He has before also been away for some Days, so we hope the very best.

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

I hope Stompa comes home very soon. Boys tend to want to venture out now and then. My sisters cat came home yesterday. We are all very relieved. Come home Stompa.

Big hug to you and Anna. :)

April 23, 2010 7:22 pm  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Stompa, please make your way home soon! Papa will feel very bad and will miss you if you don't!!!

Here's hoping!

April 23, 2010 7:28 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know he will return... I will be thinking of him!!!

April 23, 2010 7:45 pm  
Anonymous RennyBA's Terella said...

Sorry to hear Tor, but don't you think he will come back when hungry?

April 23, 2010 10:10 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, Tor that is so sad! But it`s not uncommon for them to take a "spring brake" at this time of year. Just make sure he is not stuck in someones garage or something.
Vilja, here, took a weeks trip and came back fat and happy. God knows where she had been!

April 23, 2010 10:22 pm  
Blogger Gattina said...

That's strange that he disappeared like that. Maybe he is locked in somewhere as it happened to poor Arthur ! Only thing to do is keep calling. I hope you will find him, poor boy !

April 23, 2010 10:22 pm  
Blogger Rain Trueax said...

I hope you find Stompa soon. People sometimes put pictures like that on bulletin boards and power poles in case someone will recognize them. He may try to go home but also may come back to where he last was. Good luck with it. Some people have found their pets through Craigslist (don't know if you have anything like that there) also or calling their cell phone list and sending out photos. Poor little animals. They cannot really understand :(

April 23, 2010 10:37 pm  
Blogger Maribeth said...

I have my fingers crossed for dear Stompa! I hope he comes back!

April 24, 2010 2:35 am  
Blogger lime said...

oh i certainly hope he comes back safe and sound!

April 24, 2010 5:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh poor Stompa, but he can find his way home.
I hope so.

big hugs
zeynep

April 24, 2010 2:26 pm  
Anonymous claudie said...

I cross my finger too, Tor! I hope Stompa return home very soon!

April 24, 2010 9:59 pm  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

Ohhhh. I hate it for you, Tor, because he is like one of your kids. I cross my fingers for you that he will return soon. And I know you will let us know!!!

April 26, 2010 12:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stoooooooooooooompaaaaaa! Snufs! Ingelin

April 26, 2010 7:57 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh I hope Stompa returnes, my dears....I know you both must be very worried about dear Stompa....I will keep ALL good thoughts!

April 27, 2010 8:52 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home