Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Kittens and Hurricanes









My regular readers do know we are Cat sitters for two of Felicia's kittens born on July 17 this year.

Mieooow , we are Sister and brother. Visting our mom and aunty during the two-legs season.
See how sweet and inocent we are?

Sister, listen: We need to have some fun. Right?

Hi, brother, jump up and let's play on this large, green plain.

We will have Family Gathering tomorrow, but wit the Hurricane Twins, we need to plan otherwise. Serve the Meal in the Kitchen and devide our appartement  in order to let the "Hurricane" siblings have their freedom. They are after all young Cats. 


And there is more to think about, not only regarding humans, but also Cats



And you might also remember Felicia got new Kittens on Dec1?
Here you see the only Black and White, while to two twins are playing in the background.
You also observe the litter Box to the right? Oh, yeah, they know where it is and how to use it.



They are very beautiful and very Manx and their body shape and mind.


First evening in a Human Bed. What does it smell. Food around? Let's find out.




Hmm, who is the real Manx here? Except for the Tailless, they all have a Manx's body shape.



And Rosa is observing her Sister kittens. She behaves very well, and even play the the Hurricane Twins.


More Cats here.

Do not forget 2010's most important blogger event.

Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:

Anonymous DianeCA said...

Both sets of kittens are beautiful and I can see that you love them very much. I think grey striped cats are so adorable. I had one we called Tigger, but I used to call it my squishy cat because it loved so much to be held and cuddled. Maybe I will have to come on a kitten visit before they are all gone!

December 30, 2009 12:45 am  
Anonymous RennyBA's Terella said...

Cats here.... cats there.... cats everywhere - one can tell and see it lively in the house :-)

The hurricane twins looks like a smashing good team!

As you can tell, Diane and I have a great Yuletide in Mariestad - miss both of you!

December 30, 2009 12:57 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

They are so adorable, active and energize too ;)

Wishing you a blessed year ahead Toraa :D

December 30, 2009 12:59 am  
Blogger Sandee said...

You have kittens and cats everywhere. I'm surprised they let you live there. Wait...you feed them that's why.

Have a terrific day. Big hug to you and Anna. :)

December 30, 2009 3:05 am  
Blogger The Chair Speaks said...

My, the kittens grow so fast and they are so cute.
Happy New Year.

December 30, 2009 5:46 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

That's indeed a very cute cat family ! I wonder if you and Anna find some space with all these furballs around ! and probably you need a new "carte de visit".Title : Litter box cleaner !
I have the same title, although our cats can always go outside now with the bad weather they are afraid that their botties will freeze !
Happy New Year to you and Anna !

December 30, 2009 7:59 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

I can't imagine having that many cats in my house/apartment, Tor. They'd drive me crazy. :D

December 30, 2009 11:44 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

What beautiful kittens. You're such a big softy for cats, Tor, but it's lovely.

I hope you and Anna have a lovely New Year and I look forward to blogging with you in 2010.

December 30, 2009 1:36 pm  
Blogger Maribeth said...

They are all just adorable! I love your back and white kitten and if I did not have so many dogs, I would scoop her up!

December 30, 2009 4:01 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

They are sooooo very cute, Tor....And The Hurricane Twins...lol....I bet they are just like a Hurricane.

Wishing you and Anna The Happiest of New Years, my dear. May 2010 be a truly wonderful year for you and yours, filled with Health, Happiness and lots of Fun, too!

December 30, 2009 6:23 pm  
Blogger Veronita said...

Son muy pero muy hermosos!!! Es hermoso verlos juntos jugar y hacer lio!! Son realmente muy divertidos cuando juegan todos juntos!!!

January 04, 2010 7:10 pm  
Anonymous Lifecruiser Travel Blog said...

I wonder how they feel about coming "home" again. To their childhood home. Great I imagine!

January 18, 2010 10:37 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home