Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Papa goes on Vacation - report 1

Hello my dear readers,
as you might know, we are travelling by Car from Norway to South of France.
The Traffic in Europe are heavy and the speed is very high (130-210 km or 80-150 mph). So everybody has wished us a safe drive.

Well, papa drives soft like a Water Lilly.

But, he can not determine who he meet of crazy drivers on Autobahn.
Happy that Kaya could help me when in a wheel Chair after 6 and a half hours on Autobahn. Chocking;-)

Well, at least Kaya knows how to treat his father in law, if ...

.... and Anna as well.

We are now safe and sound in Northern France. In Nancy, where I was a part of a Norwegian Theatre group in 1968. We won the Audience Prize. Hurray. What you see above is the Town Hall during a Sound and Light Show. Place Stanislas.

More to come... so stay tuned.

PS - I don't know when I next time will have internet connection - and for how long - so please excuse me for not commenting - take my posts as short reports.

Labels: , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Eight to 150 MPH? Yikes that's moving really fast. I'll pass.

The food looks really good. Well, it always does.

Have a terrific vacation Papa. Big hug to you and Anna. :)

July 28, 2009 2:48 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

Have fun Tor and yes you will be excused as we know you are on a mission to share with us all your wonderful stories ;D

July 28, 2009 7:08 am  
Anonymous claudie said...

wouha!!!! You are already in Nancy!!! Super! I take the train today to Paris with Anaïs as she flys to Finland and tomorrow I come back in South!

July 28, 2009 7:20 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

France! Take lots of photos and show us when you get back home, Tor. I love seeing where people have travelled. Have fun...

July 28, 2009 7:25 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

So you are underway on the Autobahn ! Hope you have a good drive and not too many works on the road as we had going to Italy.
My son and "DIL" are here since Friday, they are going home tomorrow. We had a very nice (and busy time) maybe next time we can meet.

July 28, 2009 7:52 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

That looks like a sumpstious meal that was fixed especially for you and ANNA....i KNOW YOU WILL HAVE SUCH A LOVELY TIME ON THIS jOURNEY, Tor...But KEEP DRIVING CAREFULLY PLEASE, my dear Tor....~
What a treat to be back in Nancy!

July 28, 2009 8:59 am  
Blogger Maribeth said...

Good to hear from you and Anna. Safe journey, dear ones!

July 28, 2009 1:47 pm  
Blogger Shammickite said...

I love holidays!
And I love hearing about other people's holidays!
So I will be checking back to your blog to see where you have been and what you have been doing.... have fun, Tor and Anna!
I hope you have someone looking after those little kittens!

July 28, 2009 2:41 pm  
Blogger lime said...

hahaha, i have some camera lens cap pirate photos of me from a long time ago. glad you are enjoying your vacation.

also belated congratulations to felicia on her 4 healthy kittens. sorry about the first one though

July 30, 2009 11:53 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home