Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Out of the Window




This the view from my Home Office in Oslo on Wednesday, February 4, 2009 at 8:30 PM.
Photo taken with a Nikon D60 SLR Camera. You might see me mirrored in the Window?
And the Snow outside? If you can not, click to enlarge. Then you will discover a 3-D effect, Even see some Art and Photos reflected.
You might ponder, why we do have a Swedish Flag in the Window?
(We are Norwegians, living in Norway)
It was a gift from Mrs Lifecruiser. To Anna's 3x20 celeb last Fall. In fact both me and Anna do have one set of Swedish Grandparents.

My last post was about the accident with my Working Glasses.
Luckely they were repaired yesterday - for about `£10 or $13.75.

Then I had to work. In front of my computer screen, which I could not see clearly at all for 3 days. Frustrating? Yeah.

But now I'm back. Ajour with work and can even take time to participate here at WW. Hurray.
(It's late - after 10 pm, so I can not visit to many WW participants this week. Pls excuse me)

Here you will find Wordless (more or less, like me) people from all over the World.
Join the excitement

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the Lifecruiser's gift looks great in your window :-)

Glad your glasses is repaired too!

February 04, 2009 10:53 pm  
Blogger Sandee said...

I like the cat too. Yes, I see all that you talked about including the Swedish flag. How nice of Captain Lifecruiser.

I'm thrilled that you have your glasses and you can see again.

Have a terrific day. Big hug to you and Anna. :)

February 04, 2009 11:09 pm  
Blogger Miss said...

This is a great pic! Love the kitty!

February 05, 2009 12:29 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Hello, Tor. Glad you've got your glasses fixed and can see the world again.

I love that cat ornament you have, too.

February 05, 2009 1:45 am  
Blogger Maribeth said...

Glad your glasses are fixed and all is well.

February 05, 2009 2:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I sent you some vibes the other night about the Swedish flag and obviously you listened and made a post with it! *giggles*

It's quite funny, because I haven't had a thought of that flag since we brought it to you - and suddenly the night to Wednesday my brain wondered what became of that flag. I did hope that it didn't vanish among the hotel's stuff.

And you just answered my question :-)

February 05, 2009 7:42 pm  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hey glad you are doing fine now Toraa and love the view :D

February 06, 2009 2:00 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a fun photo, Tor. I do see you. :)

I am so glad your glasses are better now.

February 09, 2009 3:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home