Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve - Part 1

After the Family Graveyard, where we lit the Candle lights for our beloved late ones, we went to Church, Uranienborg, where we used to live near by for 14 years, in down down Oslo.

Then we went to Niklas and Maria and Sebastian.

My Mother was there. And as written: Sebastian with my Mother with her Grand Grand Son. I think that was a very special and memorable moment for both of them.

Here Sebastian asks my Mother what is in her purse. Hahaha. Kids are kids.

Here you see Anna wishing my Mother Merry Christmas, and my Brother to the Right

From left: My Mother, Brother, Ingelin, Sebastian (Click to see him) and Solvi

Modern decorated X-Mas Dinner Table. I like the colours and Style;))

Well, we had to attack the Dinner - right?
I'm not known for eating too much. I prefere to taste even though a X-Mas dinner might be very tempting (not to mention all the memories just after WW 2). At least, you here see what for the past 150 years or so, has been very common in SE Norway for Christmas Dinner.

We had to - by free will - sit down and enjoy the Meal.
(Let me tell you: Niklas and Maria did the Traditional X-Mas dinner Top Class).
Can you see how Ingelin and Sebastian enjoys it, while Niklas is still busy?

After Dinner, what happened next? Santa, of course.

We all had been very kind, at least everybody said so, and Santa was ---- what was he? Generous or not?

Haha - that's another story.
Stay tuned.
If you are eager: Just click here - Surprise - surprise

Labels: , , , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Hey I feel the warmth there and I wish I could be there to soak in the fun & bonding :D

December 30, 2008 1:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a great Norwegain Christmas dinner...and I am wondering....didn't I share a bottle of scotch with that Santa Claus once...hmmmmmmmmmmm looks familiar!! Glad you had a great time with the ones you love!!

December 30, 2008 1:39 am  
Blogger Maribeth said...

How wonderful that you could all be together.

December 30, 2008 5:00 am  
Blogger Shadow said...

a true family christmas. it looks beautiful, warm and happy.

December 30, 2008 8:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very lovely family Christmas, the way it should be I think. I look forward to seeing what Santa had to bring. :)

December 30, 2008 12:59 pm  
Blogger lime said...

it looks like it was a wonderful time. :)

December 30, 2008 2:59 pm  
Blogger Gattina said...

We also had a very nice Christmas in Amsterdam !

December 30, 2008 6:56 pm  
Blogger Sandee said...

How fun. I love the table. It's very festive. Then there is the food. It looks divine.

Awaiting the next installment. You and yours have a terrific day and a very Happy New Year.

Big hug to you and Anna. :)

December 30, 2008 8:26 pm  
Blogger Shammickite said...

I am definitely coming to visit you for Christmas dinner in 2009!!!
Meanwhile, I wish you and your family joy, health and happiness throughhout 2009!
Happy blogging for the coming year, Tor and Anna.

December 31, 2008 5:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you Tor.
Who knows, may be our tracks will cross in 2009?

December 31, 2008 8:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a lovely Christmas dinner with your family. Now, I miss my family while looking at these photos. I should have been eating svineribbe eller lutefisk if I was already home during Christmas probably next year then.

December 31, 2008 10:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas is a special occasion for families,indeed!what a great scenery to see your mother with her grand grandson!!

and the table coordination is amazing,Tor!!i luvvvvvv it!its so perfect that gave a luxurious ambiance for everyone!!

oh,let us see then what would santa prepare for all of you. :)

Happy New Year to you and your love ones,Tor!Many more years of blessings!!

hugs,
ghee

January 01, 2009 2:46 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

That Christmas table is beautiful, Tor. Sounds like you had a lovely time with your family.

Happy New Year to you, Anna and the cats.

January 01, 2009 4:17 am  
Blogger Suzann said...

Happy Christmas and a blessed new year for you and Anna, dear brother Tor. Always your sister-friend. Suzann

January 01, 2009 10:56 pm  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

So pretty and the table is much like mine! It is neat to see what others do.

January 02, 2009 7:15 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

It looks like a GOOD TIME was had by all---Especially your Momma...!
It was so good to talk to you Tor....And now, here we are, already January 3rd....It all goes so very quickly....!
I have something kind of cute on my blog today....You might get a smile or even a laugh out of it....lol!
HAPPY NEW YEAR, MY DEAR, TO YOU & YOURS!

January 03, 2009 5:54 pm  
Blogger RuensOnTheRun said...

Husband and I are both loving seeing his Norwegian heritage via your blog - Thanks for sharing!

January 08, 2009 5:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

index lesbian hentai blonde lesbian car ebony lesbians strap on lesbian brazilian girls black lesbian grannies lesbian clubs seattle extreme black lesbian freaks

December 30, 2009 5:33 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home