Sunday, November 02, 2008

Think about it

I hope Americans will realice once and for all on November 4:
It's about 6 billion human beeings not living in "The Homeland" on this Planet Earth.
Change is needed. In many ways. An old man (and War Hero - from a War which US lost) is not what the US and the planet now needs. And a Vice President that will get rid of the Polar Bears? Is she dreaming about Alaska as the new Florida or Hawaii? Due to climate changes.

Too many Americans now suffer from bad government and Finacial Bosses own Greedy.
What about blue collar workers in the automobile industry?. Once the Proud of USA. Production - all kinds:
Outsourced to Communist China. (It's cheap, so we say nothing about Human Rights)

I'm not at all for protectionism, but you have to think on a longer horizen than the boss'es next quarterly bonus. It's simply not Healthy. For anybody.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Well okay, but I'm not voting for Obama. Just saying. :)

November 02, 2008 10:57 pm  
Blogger Gattina said...

You speak out of my heart ! You know I realized that Americans who never travelled and only watch their local TV are really living in the past century !! They haven't realized that the USA has lost all of it's glory ! And their "freedom of speach" is rather a joke ! In Europe, Canada and Australia we have more freedom for everything.

November 03, 2008 7:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tomorrow will the big day. These elections are so important for US and the whole world! I would like to vote for the Peace, for the Humans Rights, against the racism, against the low of guns, for health of humans and kids particulary. We are so interested because tomorrow a president with a gun at the place of the heart I can't imagine the futur of our planet. That's why all humans would want to vote because the futur predident of US will have the key for the peace or for the worth!

November 03, 2008 11:14 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Tor...I AGREE WITH YOU! I have already voted--Absentee Ballot---Two Weeks Ago....And I am happy to say I voted for Barack Obama!
I PRAY that on Wednesday I can say: CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA!

November 04, 2008 3:48 am  
Blogger TorAa said...

@: I realize that some US citizens orginated from certain parts of Europe, will never vote for a man who's grand parents were white as Snow, but who's kids accepted that they did live in THE country that has blended all races into one Nation: The United States of America.

November 05, 2008 1:21 am  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

I am so moved that Obama won. It signifies that we are getting past racism a little more at least. He has inspired many first time voters. I hope he stays safe and has a chance to make some change.

November 06, 2008 2:18 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home