Thursday, October 16, 2008

TORsday October 16 - 2008

Papa next to naked - Gosh that old man and body;))
Just stopped working - It's 11.04 pm when I start writing this post.

Photo: It is nothing but how I did look like during my 24 hour Bloodpressure test.

Why then posted under the cover of T13?
Because - Fasten your Seat belt: 3x13 Blood Pressure Tests in 24 hours. Even at Night.
The Results: Well my "Young" age condcidered:
Come back next Spring, said the Doctor, and we do a new test.

Finnished this pist at 11:36 pm. Miss my pillow and A---

Have a great weekend

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking better than ever dear friend and glad even the doctor can confirm!

Wishing you a great one too ;-)

October 17, 2008 12:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your tests came out okay. Hope you also have a great weekend.

October 17, 2008 12:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad things look so good! But do take care of your health. It is so important!

October 17, 2008 1:02 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad you are doing well. You are always young at heart!

October 17, 2008 2:38 am  
Blogger Pumpkin said...

Looking good!
And, I am happy Doc says you are fine.

October 17, 2008 8:23 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Hey Tor. You look pretty good. Glad your blood pressure is okay...mine's not (shhh). Keep up the good work...

October 17, 2008 10:03 am  
Blogger lime said...

glad there is nothing that is terribly worrisome. i can't imagine trying to sleep with that thing though.

October 17, 2008 3:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you will find again the way of the free life without clinic exams !
I must do several exams I should already do but I don't like doctors but finally I will do them ! grrrr! Have a great WE Tor! And don't forget to visit me because I know you love wine estates!!!! and me I adored the place I speak about on my blog!

October 17, 2008 6:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such an unique T13, And healthy!

Congrats to getting younger for every year and day... *giggles*

October 19, 2008 4:44 pm  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Hope you keep healthy! Take time to relax and don't work too hard.

October 20, 2008 12:48 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home