Friday, October 17, 2008

Autumn - Fall Images from Oslo South - Norway

Friday - Oslo Report - Oct 17-2008
Sunshine - blue sky - Ice on my front Car Window in the morning- beautiful colours - intensive work - nice shopping and a very pleasant time in the afternoon sunlight at our BALCONY.

My dear blogger Friends - I think it's important to share with you how it looks like just now - where we live. These pictures are all taken Friday, October 17, afternoon from where we live (Winterhome) in Southern Oslo - Capital of Norway.


Popular for Dog's - view as our Cats see it - LOL - from our Veranda

View from our veranda

Another view from veranda

From our Veranda

Just outside

Just outside

Autumn flowers - 2-3 minutes walk from our Winterhome - yeah I did take a few minutes walk for you to see.

View - 2 minutes walk from our Winterhome. Sunset time.

Have a splendid weekend, my dear readers and personal friends.
Hope to come back to comment your wonderful blogs.
(Going to bed - have to close Water etc at Summerhouse this Saturday)

Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely. You know my favorite time of year is the Autumn. The colors, the sunsets, the sky. Yes, Autumn is the best!

October 17, 2008 10:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes you show us a wonderful automn! Your automn season must be wonderful to admire! Here it just begins and sometimes I can't believe it 's automn now. I have to wait november to begin the automn spirit! If I didn't work I think i could really have great time sailing on Mediterranean sea! But my life is so often at school with the little pupils who, like angels are waiting so much of adults and are playing with all and nothing in fact the little things they find; so important for them and that we never think about!

October 17, 2008 11:01 pm  
Blogger lime said...

so beautiful. thank you for that wonderful set of images.

October 18, 2008 12:17 am  
Blogger Suzann said...

Lovely photos - honestly Tor - you should be an "underwear model." So glad Anna liked the wild rice - Autumn so yummy. Love and hugs across the miles between!!!!! Your blog-sister, Suzann xo

October 18, 2008 5:27 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

The views from both your summer and winter homes are lovely, Tor. I was intrigued about what the pink flower is called...I've never seen that one before.

The autumn colours are glorious. It must be so pretty around your place at the moment.

October 18, 2008 7:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a coincidence, I've just this minute come in from a walk to see the autumn colours, before all the leaves are lost. I'll be posting them tomorrow, though I think your colours may have lasted better than ours.

October 18, 2008 4:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful fall photos! Well done, showing us it all :-)

Much appreciated, even though it's almost the same here in Sweden. But just almost and that's the key.

I hope you've had a good weekend, both of you.

((hugs))

October 19, 2008 4:12 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tor those are such beautiful photos. My only question is why have I not seen your such beautiful view before (or noticed it)???????????????

I love it!

It looks just like Victoria.

October 26, 2008 2:04 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home