Monday, July 14, 2008

COT - All about Stompa

Stompa has been here now for a week or so.
He is still very shy. But he is also very comfortable with us.

He prefere to have his dinners outside. Here he is waiting. No complaint. Just waiting. And his eyes and body-languages - irrestible.
The challenge is the Wasps. When eating outside ( I did got mine last Thursday - on my upper right Ham. Did it hurt? Yeah. It did. I need, and do take medicines every Day to avoid the "result" of wasp stings. I say no more)

So, you see, we have our solutions - Tagetes

Stompa also likes to have control - from the end of the platform - from where he can control everything. Even Relaxe.

Have a good week all Cat Lovers and my readers in General.
Love you all.
More predatator stories from here.
Humans so far not --- say no more
;)))

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Not playing, but wanted to comment. He looks like a very beautiful cat to me. Ear scritches to Stompa. Have a great COT. Love you back. :)

July 14, 2008 10:43 pm  
Blogger Maribeth said...

Love the picture of Stompa! Lovely time of year, isn't it?

July 15, 2008 2:17 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

Something about cats really Toraa, they go about their usual self and I just love their mystical behaviour :)

July 15, 2008 3:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stompa-Lompa, good to see you are enjoying your vacation in the summer house!See you soon! Ingelin

July 15, 2008 8:40 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

Stompa is again on holidays with you ! I remember last year ! He must enjoy it very much. But next time before you transport a cat, empty him before putting the poor thing in his cage !
This morning I have to go with Kim to the "hairdresser" to get rid of all her knots. She is singing in the basement and I closed all the doors not to hear her. Another half an hour and we go !

July 15, 2008 8:51 am  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Ouch on the wasp sting! Yikes! Stompa is a handsome fellow. :)

July 15, 2008 9:37 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Stompa is a handsome boy. He'll get used to you eventually, especially when there's food concerned.

My sympathies on the wasp stings. I have a very bad allergy to them and have been hospitalised twice for that.

Thanks so much for visiting, Tor. Hugs to you and Anna. xoxo

July 15, 2008 2:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see Stompa at your summer house on vacation! I know some cats at my home who love control everything too!

July 15, 2008 6:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Stompa is a lovely cat, Tor.

July 16, 2008 10:08 am  
Blogger Shammickite said...

What a lucky boy you are, Stompa, to spend the summer with Tor and Anna, and your feline friends Rosa and Felicia. I wish I could go to a summer house and sit outside and wait for my dinner to be served to me!!!

July 16, 2008 2:19 pm  
Blogger Veronita said...

Que lindo que es Stompa, y con que tranquilidad espera su comida y disfruta del hermoso paisaje!!
Espero esten bien!

July 17, 2008 5:51 am  
Blogger Rambling Woods said...

A furry "hello" from my two cats in the states..

July 17, 2008 5:06 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Stompa is so very Beautiful AND, Dear!

July 19, 2008 3:37 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home