Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Anna has left me with her best Woman

Yes,
it's true.
So is life I think.
Follow on

When you see how it can be right out of our Windows at Mid Summer.
I do understand - It's about time to leave.
She left for Hong Kong. From Oslo via Moscow. Whith A-L.


Tonight it will be a Tyfoon - grade 8 in Hong Kong. Ingelin sent me a MSM.
She live in a very safe place - at Hollywood - in Hong Kong.


We did wake up at 5:30 am. And left our Winterhome just after 6 am.
I drove the two ladies to the Airport
.

Entered around 7 am. Here they are outside

Here they are - waiting for check in - and then after: Security Control.

A disaster. Normally and deseant people are treated like terrorists. What does it tell?
I know, but when internet has come to a stage, someone read your mails, I say nothing but. IT'S OUT OF HUMAN RIGHTS CONTROL.
Check in took only what you expect. But - security control - in the most busy Vacation time - wow - I was back in my my winterhome (60 km away - 90 minutes) long before they did pass. I had a feeling it would take that long.

Got a call from Moscow. They are safe. So far.

Then I got the MSM from Ingelin in Hong Kong: Tyfoon. OMG.

Here, back in the Summerhouse:


Felicia has figured out she will hate her sister Rosa. I need to be very clear and strong about that. She even want to restrict my blogging. Zimbawve - I said. The she run away.
So, my dear readers, I still have unexpected challenges.

Then I needed some music - Brahms and Bach. The latter is my fav, when I need comfort. Like during Rubens funural: Air. As a starter for the ceremony. Here U Z - we have a Radio and Cassette and CD player.

PS. Wednesday - well - then I need to get rid of my son Rubens belongings - which can not be used by anyone else. I'm still in sorrow.
Whish U all the very best

hugs
TorAa

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

yikes, seems a bad time to be travelling to HK but i hope anna and her friend have a safe and lovely visit.

work through ruben's things in your time. there is no rush. and there is no hurry to the grieving process. be gentle with yourself, my friend.

June 24, 2008 8:47 pm  
Blogger Maribeth said...

You know Tor, I have a box I call Katie's Box. I saved the things she loved the most, and a few of the things that made me think of her. The rest I was able to give away. But work in your own time and do not rush it if your heart is breaking.
I send you great Cyber-Hugs!!!

June 24, 2008 9:01 pm  
Blogger TorAa said...

Hi I need to call you

forward your e-mail + phone #

taaboe@yahoo.no
with phone #.
We are so - your card -wow -so great

hugs
Tor

June 24, 2008 9:14 pm  
Blogger Shionge said...

The weather is very erratic right now over in Asia and typhoon headed to HK from the Philippines which as a wreck right now. Hope they are safe and well in HK.

Tor, when my Dad passed away it was sad to throw his things away but there are truly some that is his legacy to us. So with his blessings from above Tor, don't be sad.

Hugs from Singapore.

June 25, 2008 1:50 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

Poor Tor, you are now a "Fröhlicher Witwer" ! Security controls are always terrible and take a long time, but on the other hand with all these crazy people around it's probably better. I only take very few things on the plane and that goes rather quick but there are many people who carry scissors, knives and bottles and it takes time to check them through and throw the things away.
I missed you on COT !

June 25, 2008 7:11 am  
Blogger Shammickite said...

I am glad that Anna and her friend have gone to HK to see Ingelin, it will be good for Ingelin to have visitors from home. And you, Tor, will be all by yourself for a while.... well, not altogether alone, as you will be caring for Rosa and Felicia... the naughty cats!
I know your heart is broken, as lime says in the top comment, be gentle with yourself. Take it slowly. And you are going to USA soon... look forward to that!

June 25, 2008 2:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tor, good morn, Old Lady in the Hills mentioned you in her blog. And understand that you have recelantly lost a child. Be kind to your self, there is no time table that one needs to follow. Every one is different, men and woman are different. Our children are all different. One of God's greatest gifts to all people is our memory, embrace it. All the good and bad as well. Grief never really goes away, we that are left, have to find a way to stay conected with our children, Something about not natural, to have our children go before us. I wish you peace. Pat from NY.

June 25, 2008 5:09 pm  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Your cats will give you comfort I am sure and keep you company while Anna is away.

June 26, 2008 4:02 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home