Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Anna and A-L met Ingelin in Hong Kong

--- with a little help from Papa in Oslo

Very early Wednesday morning I received a SMS from Ingelin:
Their flight did land at 10:40 am local time. I have called them and sent several SMS's. But no answers. Have you heard from Anna and A-L? Are they in Hong Kong or still in Moscow?

How could I know. So early in the morning here in the Summerhouse in Southern Norway.

I did call Ingelin. No answer. I did call A-L. No answer. I did send SMS's. No answers. Hmmm?

Then I received a call from A-L. They were in H K. At the airport express train station. Why there? They were supposed to meet Ingelin at the end station in H K, not at the Airport. I so said.
Then I sent a new SMS to Ingelin and luckely I got an answer. She called me back. She had gone home (Anna and A-L sure had her adress). I told her they now where on the train heading for downtown H K. And she replied she would be there in a short amount of time. Then I sent a new SMS to A-L. Anna and A-L did arrive at the downtown train station, but they did not see Ingelin.
Ingelin a few minutes later called me again and told me she would be at the Train Station in less than 5 minutes. And said: Ask them to stay right outside the control gate at the Station. Do not move away from there.

Ten minutes later, all the 3 of them where united. Hurray.

What did cause the communication problems at first hand? The Tyfoon that hit H K last Night. (Grade 8 - which is the highest)
Then it's good have Papa sitting (half sleeping) in the Summerhouse in Southern Norway to help the ladies to find each other in Hong Kong. LOL.

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Glad this story has a happy ending. All's well that ends well. Have a great day. :)

June 26, 2008 12:14 am  
Blogger Maribeth said...

What would the girls do without you? Glad they got there okay. Now Papa can rest!

June 26, 2008 1:00 am  
Blogger Sandy said...

A Papa's job is 24/7! You've proven it. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. Our daughter is now driving a bus for another county. I've enjoyed getting acquainted with your blog but want to add my most sincere condolences on the loss of your beautiful son. There are times when life just isn't fair. I hope your many friends have been of some comfort to you.

June 26, 2008 2:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice you could help them from your summerhouse when they were in HK! The communication is more complex than we can understand! Papa is the best recepteur it can be!

June 26, 2008 2:10 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

Glad to know that they are safe Tor :D

June 26, 2008 2:25 am  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

It is amazing really what modern technology can do that we couldn't just a short time ago!

June 26, 2008 3:58 am  
Blogger Shammickite said...

Modern technology... what would we do without it???

June 26, 2008 2:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great example of that you are a communicating genius Tor!

To all: I'm sitting here at Tor & Anna's summer house terrace. Its 10:25PM and the sun has just set (but its still daylight!). Its quiet, and with a breath taking view to the fjord. I feel alive - thanks for the invite Tor!

June 26, 2008 10:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm glad they finally found each other. With papas help. Though that typhon did not sound appealing to me at all!

I've a big respect for mother nature - especially in other countries. *shaking*

Maybe I'll get a flight stop over in Hong Kong some day, we'll see.... It's just too many places to wee in this wonderful world!

June 26, 2008 10:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear little Papa in the summer house, Yes what would we have done without you :) It might have helped even a little more if you had given Anna my Hong Kong number instead of my old American number....and if you had given me A-Ls number instead of her husbands Norwegian number....But you helped us find each other even though we all had wrong numbers for each other ;)

Hugs from the three ladies in Hong Kong

June 27, 2008 9:19 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home