Saturday, May 17, 2008

Candy and Cold National Day


Candy - a mix of sweets and having a great time
We did wake up this morning - if not?
- Thus this post - lucky 4 U and also for you and everybody that have access and read these humble lines.

May 17 is the Norwegian National Day . Our Constitutional declaration of May 17, 1814.

As told in my former post: Weather. That really matters here-
First thing to do in the Morning?


The Fireplace. We need heat


Flags - it's the Norwegian - 2008 - In spite of the Rain and heavy wind. ( took me 3 hours to see them without wind for the Photo to be taken -that's for you, my dear readers)

Rosa - outside? no no


Felicia - outside? No No


Fleurs de Lis


http://tnchick.com/pshunt

Have a great and positev time to come

Hugs - Baisses - kramar - klemmer

Labels: , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved seeing all those shots extra for us! Enjoy your National Day!

If it helps any,let me tell you we have a fire too...and it's almost late May!! the weather is very strange...
besos
:)

May 17, 2008 7:53 pm  
Blogger Maribeth said...

Happy National Day, Tor!

May 17, 2008 8:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy national day, tor!

ours is coming up next month

May 18, 2008 1:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gratulerer me Syttende Mai Tor og Anne!

Great 17th of May post showing that the show goes on and so does the celebration whatever weather it is.

The fire place looks cosy and the flag parade looks Norwegian!

Klemmer to you both and have a great weekend in your summer house!

May 18, 2008 2:09 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy National Day to you! I love the fleur de lis- thank you so much. :)

May 18, 2008 2:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, there is no living creature that can look so much like they're in paradise as cats when they're sleeping!!!!

I think your weather is even worse than ours... It's incredible, this cold in the middle of May.... *sigh*

So I'm doing the right thing - I'm going to bed and will drag the blanket over my head! OK, I'm taking my human radiator with me - Mr L - of course! *giggles*

Pssst. Cats always love him because of that...

May 18, 2008 11:04 pm  
Blogger lime said...

i know i am a bit late but i hope your national day was a lovely one even if a bit cold.

Ha en god Syttende Mai!

May 19, 2008 12:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope you are okay out there,Tor,you and everyone in your family....

if you find time(but pls take your time),My voice is on air...maybe curious to know me a little?

thanx!
ghee

May 19, 2008 9:01 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

Between you and Renny, I'm finding out all about this great Norwegian holiday!

But now, my heart is with you as you mourn.....

May 19, 2008 2:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the photo of your national day taking in the wind! I'd like to take the place of kitties!
Et merci pour ce joli brin de muguet, porte-bonheur!

May 19, 2008 11:13 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home