Thursday, April 24, 2008

TT - April 24 - 2008

Hello,
hope my dear readers have missed me and felt a very empty life lately. LOL.
No, no, no. that's not me. I do love you all;)).

So here TT 13 for this week:

1. I'm alive
2. New Job
3. New challenges

4. A sign of spring on the Balconny - in fact Orchides brought from Bangkok a month ago by Solvi.

5. Even for the Cats love the Spring - this is Rosa at our Winterhome Balconny
6. Miss all my blogger friends - by the way: Have you read this one from Oslo?
7. Fishcakes with green and yellow beans for dinner ++
8. Been on the Balcony in Winterhome from around 5:30 pm to 7 pm the last days licking the Sunshine. Then back to work. (Have photos - but *giggles* - we are Sunlovers)
9. Cats are in and out from the Balconny - they find it a bit fresh in the shadow
10. Very noisy to day - grinding of the bricks just outside my home office window
11. Had to shop butter for my lunch (+++ papa goes shopping - hahah), nothing left in the fridge.

12. Did calculate the price for our next Christmas Seminar (Cruise between Oslo and Kiel in Germany) today. It's more complicated than you believe. Spouses and what's included and what's not. Here is part of the Ship. As combined Car-ferry and Cruise Ship, the largest of it's kind in the world. Lot's of Conferences on board. (Germans and Norwegians)
13. Hope the weather this weekend will allow us to prepare our Summerhouse and Garden

Miss you all. I'll come back more regulary as soon as possible.
But you know, for some is work first priority. No alternative to discuss.

Have a great weekend. Maybe I'm back, shortly, on Saturdays Photohunt: unique/funny signs
(My portrait? Who knows?)

Labels: , , , , ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A busy life is a good life, no? :)

Your orchids are lovely! They are truly one of my very favorites.

Best to you and Anna, dear friend.

April 24, 2008 11:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you prepare the next cruise already, nice! Like you I'm very busy and I can't blogging as much as I'd like. I'd like to plant too in my garden! Beautiful orchides and lovely cat!

April 25, 2008 12:03 am  
Blogger Sandee said...

Glad you are okay. I'm also glad you still love all of us. Another cruiser huh? Empress Bee and Sarge Charlie and now you. Have a great day. :)

April 25, 2008 12:25 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Lots of adjustmemts with a NEW Jon, Tor....I hope you will settle in and then you can get back to all the other routines in your life, like Blogging! (lol)
That Boat looks HUGE!!!

April 25, 2008 6:12 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

Ah ! there you have been ! Congratulations to your new job and the cruise ship looks great !

April 25, 2008 7:23 am  
Blogger Maribeth said...

I've miussed you, dear friend. Glad to know all is well, and that it is just life being busy!
Love to you and Anna!

April 25, 2008 1:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You busy bee: thanks for keeping us posted and have a great end to your week!

Btw: Thanks for the Link Love!

April 25, 2008 1:26 pm  
Blogger MaR said...

Of course you're missed, not only on TORsdag :)
You sound very busy, hope you can relax over the weekend.
Your orchids look wonderful, and so does your cat. Congrats on the new job!!

April 25, 2008 2:01 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh you've got a new job? Do tell me!@ (email..)

April 25, 2008 4:33 pm  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

A lot of changes....a new job. It's all good Tor. A busy life can be so productive and rewarding. Glad you're okay.

April 25, 2008 6:35 pm  
Blogger Susan Demeter said...

Congratulations! Great list :)

April 25, 2008 8:23 pm  
Blogger Daisy said...

I like your pretty orchids! I think Spring is the best time of year.

April 25, 2008 10:34 pm  
Blogger S-V-H said...

Congratulations to your new job! And thanks also for your kind comments on my blog. very nice to meet you and your interesting, nice blog!

April 25, 2008 10:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you and read about your very busy life - and cats!
I shall be back to read more soon :)

April 25, 2008 11:43 pm  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Both cats and us are welcoming spring...well, we had shortas weather for a week and a half...now it's turning coler and we may have flurries Mon.!

April 26, 2008 4:51 am  
Blogger Tink said...

Beautiful orchids! Rosa looks very relaxed enjoying herself on the balcony. :)
Thanks for your kind comment!

April 26, 2008 8:27 am  
Blogger lime said...

well congrats on the new job. i do hope all is well. the orchids are lovely indeed

April 26, 2008 8:48 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home