Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cats on Tuesday April 15 - 2008


The last week has been very busy. For me, Anna and the two Cats: Rosa and Felicia. Papa has just started a new job assignement and attended two IT- Business Conferences. Besides my B D (63 years young) family dinner last Saturday.
At least, Rosa and Felicia very soon understood it's Summertime. Again. Not Summer. It's still remarkably Cold outside. They do not want to go out even on our balconny. When we open the door, they run away to a warm and safe place.

Here they are - together - see how they trust each other.

And - they are beautiful. If you do not agree to that, You'll have some real Nightmares ahead of you. Waking up bloody. Ooohuuu. Mieooow.
Felicia is very playful. Normally. But she hide when we have guests. Special young ones.
But when we are alone again, she is the real hunter with versalier: HUNTER. See her Toy? Allmost nothing left. It's a 3 years guarantee on this Cat Toy. But the producers did not consider a real Manx. LOL.
Cats on Tuesdays - a Forum for Cat Lovers


PS. Sorry for blaming Blogger for my problems last Week. The problems is/are caused by Microsoft IE and MS's lack of interest for upgrading and keeping their Customers Investment in XP intact. They (MS) want us all to change to Vista, which is a Catastrophy for too many critical business and personal applications.
Even this evening, IE went down several times. Why does I use it? I'm only using it when editoring photos on my blog. I shall never do that again. It used to be stable, but not anylonger. From now on: Firefox;))

Labels: , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Maribeth said...

Yes, I only use Firefox now. I am so upset that MS wants everyone to use the terrible Vista. I am currently looking to buy a new laptop with Windows XP. Yes, they do still make them.
The kitties are so lovely. I actually spent the first half of my life as a cat person. Now though, I am a dackel princess and so, my house is filled with hounds!

April 15, 2008 10:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually we have each our computer at home. Mine is one a friend gave me when he bought a new one. Of course I haven't a lot of time and I use it, 50% of its performance. I have windows XP. Just I need, communication with my friends, to prepare my class and administrativ papers. One day I will try to progress. You two kitties are so cute together. You will laugh but like them I find the weather too fresh here in south and now I really wait the post summer ( in summer weather is too hot here). Today we had a fresh wind. Can't wait to run in the sea!

April 16, 2008 1:14 am  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

How sweet Rosa and Felicia are...like a set of matching bookends. Hope all is well with you Tor..

April 16, 2008 1:40 am  
Blogger catsynth said...

That first photo is very sweet :)
And it looks like someone is having fun in the second - that's the sign of a much-loved toy.

It's been pretty busy for us, too - but we try to make time for "Cats on Tuesday".

April 16, 2008 3:33 am  
Blogger Deana said...

They are so precious together. I love to see cats that love each other. And yes they are beautiful.

April 16, 2008 4:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Felicia and Rosa's photo is SO good you should frame it and hang it on the wall. Srsly! Their colors are gorgeous. (As a Mac user, I enjoyed reading your MS comments!!)

April 16, 2008 5:35 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

Glad to see you are still alive ! Of course your cats are beauties, really and this picture with both of them is gorgeous I first thought it was photoshopped !
Mr. Gattino had the same troubles with IE ! I had told him already a year ago to switch to Firefox but stubborn as men are (your are an exception of course) he didn't do it. But since 2 weeks he only uses Firefox because IE just doesn't work correctly anymore.
PS. Did you get my birthday card ??

April 16, 2008 6:28 am  
Blogger MaR said...

Your cats are beautiful, spoiled and lovely :)
Happy birthday, TorAa!! I read your post about that family dinner but I don't remember you mentioning it was your birthday...

So that's the reason why IE isn't working properly, I thought it was my pc. I use Firefox but sometimes I open one IE window so that I can have two gmail accounts open at the same time.

April 16, 2008 7:32 am  
Blogger Shammickite said...

Rosa and Felicia... have you ever killed a rabbit?
I think a cat was having fun with a wild rabbit in my back yard, I have a picture on my blog!

April 16, 2008 5:55 pm  
Blogger Bobby D. said...

those cats are beautiful! I am in a real cat mood today!

April 22, 2008 1:37 am  
Blogger HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

They are just beautiful! I love my cats and cannot imagine life without them. Love your blog.

April 26, 2008 7:54 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home