Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday - Torsdag 13 cities and towns


TT Thursday March 27 - 2008-03-27

I think I will start a journey – beginning with the Letter A including the Nordic ”A-ring” (An A with a tiny ring above). Here written as Aa. You my call it a cyber voyage

My theme this week will be Cities/Towns I’ve visited around on this planet. And it's a link from each of them, so you can discover more according to your own preferences. I warn you - it's more adventures that you would ever believe. With other words - you'll miss something about life around when not click.

Ok – lets start the travel: (let me add, the links are to english written sites, but you may read in other languages as well)
1)
ArendalNorway

2) Aalesund - Norway

3) AskimNorway

4) ArvikaSweden

5) AalborgDenmark

6) AarhusDenmark

7) AgraIndia

8) AmritsarIndia

9) AngoulemeFrance

10) Aachen - Germany

11) AmsterdamHolland

12) AricaChile

13) Antofogasta - Chile

Dear reader, if you did find this way of Cybertravel interesting, please tell me. Since we have been to all these cities/towns - just ask for advice. (

Do remember, it's your choice to find out more aboute these places/destinations. And those here mentioned are a few among "A"-cities/Towns we have visited.)

If you like it, then I will continue next week with the letter B. (very interesting indeed)

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's see, I have been to Arendal, Askim, Aalborg, and Aarhus...the rest are places I haven't been. I think the one I would most like to visit is Antofogasta in Chile....but then again India is good too, and France is on my list of places to see!

March 27, 2008 11:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea Tor - beside travelling in cyber space if free - keep up the good work!

March 28, 2008 12:00 am  
Blogger Desert Diva said...

Wow, thanks for taking me along on the cyber journey! I'll be sure to keep up since I haven't been to any of these places. I hope you've been to Buenos Aires - I want to learn the tango!

March 28, 2008 12:18 am  
Blogger Maribeth said...

I have been to Aachen in Germany. In fact many places in Germany as I was there so much from 1989-1998. Then back briefly in 2003-2004.
I love this idea! After I do the alphabet about me I may adopt this!

March 28, 2008 2:16 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

I know Aachen and Amsterdam by heart but have never been in Scandinavian countries. Not because of a leak of interest but because of the weather ! But it's still on my travel list !
Honnestly I am not at all for lists it is to "dry" for me (grin*) !

March 28, 2008 6:18 am  
Blogger MaR said...

It's a fantastic idea, ToraA!! I must admit I haven't been to Northern Chile (booooo) and I will be back to click on your links this afternoon. The 8:20 am train into Barcelona won't wait for me!
Happy Friday!

March 28, 2008 7:50 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home