Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday bla bla

Hi Folks, buckle up to my Fridays blah - blah. About nothing and everything.

This week here did start with the end of Easter Vacation. An Easter as early as can be, except for one Day. Too early to go to our Summer House. But I did have some wonderful days with Renny and Diane and Kyle.

This is from last Summer, on a memorable sightseeing - the 4 of us. Renny at left, then Diane
I'm there too, so is Anna.

Stompa is back in his home. Here in cage before leaving. He behaved very relaxed. Got used to transportation.


Felicia, Rosa and Stompa are very good friends. Here they are waiting for Anna, their servant. Are we talking about FOOD?

Next Week:
I'm gonna take a new job position in the age of 63 (April 10) - and
I'm inviting people to Anna's 60 years Celebration (Sep 20). OK, we have to accept we do not look like teenagers.

Got a call from one of Anna's best friend - after beeing abroad for 8-10 years. I had a 15 minutes talk before I hand over my cellphone. Then the two did talk for - hehehe, you women knows:. until the batteries went flat. It was my Cell Phone, so they talked about 2 houres. I think that's great, no matter the price. Cause this was priceless.
(No pics - have to be scanned)

My Aunts funeral (92)
(Here her 2 daughters is on this photo. The young ones but my cousin in Denmark, who is in the middle)


Inviting to my B D dinner (family only) - This is an old Family Photo. My Mother (now 88) to the left and me to the right siiting on my Grandpa (my mothers papa) - back in the early 1950'ies.

Letters from Hakon, my trusted friend in Southern France. Here with Anna at our Sommer Home - 2002.
- I would like to go down visting him for a couples of days. But for me, I have to count Vacation days. Must visit Mats (Michigan) and Ingelin (Hong Kong) - U Z. Besides 2 Sons here in Oslo.

Am I old allready? I believe people half my age consider I'm old. Haha - I consider most of to days teenagers old. They can't even go on public transportation without a seat. Too fat, they are. They take the seats from people much older than I am. Who teached them to do so? King Sugar?
---
Hi, I did have a 63 minutes nap (May be I'm old)

Oslo Friday March 28 - 2008:
Sunrise: 5:54 AM
Sundown: 6:58 PM
The Day is now 7h 4 minutes longer since December 21.

A sweet joke:
- The tram/Streetcar has left
- How do you know?
- Can't you see?
- No, I don't
- grr - the paths

Wish you all a positive Weekend

PS. I'm fed up of missing the 4 Seasons. My Head and Brain and then inspiration is close to zero.
I do my best to read and comment you posts. Adore you all.
Hugs
Tor

Labels: , , , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Maribeth said...

This was a great post. No you are not old! My Hubby will be 70 in May (4) and I think he is very young!
I wish Michigan were closer to us, but it is very far from here. Would love to see you and Anna!
We had more snow again today we are very close to the alltime record for snowfall here in New Hampshire!
The record is 122 inches. We have had 115 inches this year!
But I so want spring to come!!!

March 29, 2008 1:12 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I like a 'this and that' post TorAa....A popourri...(Spelling??)
Anyway....it is a good one!
Stompa is cute and I think it is sweet that all three kitty's get along....!
Much Good Luck on your NEW Job, my dear....I think it is GREAT that you are starting a new job at 63!!! BRAVO TO YOU!
And An EARLY Happy Birthday to Anna....!

March 29, 2008 1:22 am  
Blogger Elle*Bee said...

Hi. You were kind enough to stop by my blog so I thought I'd check out yours. I'm really enjoying reading about other parts of the world (your blog, Shionge's blog...). I'll be back again.

March 29, 2008 1:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello from the philippines! those are nice pictures. =D

'got here from the queer chef's blog.

March 29, 2008 7:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No age for fun time!!! Some people are already old when they are 20 years old! Vive la vie! love the old family's photo!

March 29, 2008 2:03 pm  
Blogger lime said...

my friend, you have far too must zest for life to be considered old!

March 29, 2008 3:15 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

My dear friend, old is only a state of mind. You are not old, but I know people who are 30 who are old.

Best to you and Anna for a wonderful weekend!

March 29, 2008 3:58 pm  
Blogger Gattina said...

You can blabla more often ! I have Old Timers to show today. Cars, not people !

March 29, 2008 4:59 pm  
Blogger Desert Diva said...

I loved your "bla-bla." Best of luck on your new position at 63. I'm 56 and sometimes I feel "old." However, with the advent of Spring I'm feeling much younger. Age is just a number...

March 29, 2008 6:03 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Very interesting memories if Jacque Brel, Tor....Thank you for sharing them in your comment on my blog...! I LOVE the song..."NO LOVE, YOUR NOT ALONE"...Are you familiar with that song?
My dear friend Betty used this in her One-Woman Show and it was always so very moving!

March 29, 2008 10:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as I know - Diane and I are the only one who are invited to Anna's 60 years anniversary!?! :lol: But: Thanks anyway!
Btw1: Great family picture - thanks for sharing!
Btw2: Don't forget to adjust yourself to summertime tonight ;-)

March 29, 2008 10:19 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh, I forgot to say I know what the word "popourri" means...I was questioning my spelling of it...not the meaning of it, my dear...LOL!

March 29, 2008 10:20 pm  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Kudos to you on taking on something so new at this stage of the game! Good luck with it. You guys are very young in your ways and how active you are. You are lucky to be so fit and healthy. Me? Not so much! Have a lot of trouble with my knees and have to use a cane right now. How am I ever going to kneel in a canoe this summer??!!!!

March 29, 2008 10:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I love your picture, just keep it up and enjoy!!!

check mine also:
PHOTOHUNTER-1
PHOTOHUNTER-2

Happy Weekend guys!!!

March 30, 2008 1:31 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

Soon you'll be 63, Tor...and I'll catch up with you in June, 2 months later! :)

April 02, 2008 4:05 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home