Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Cats on Tuesday Feb 05 - 08

Ingelin did have "Open House" for all her Norwegian Friends here in our Winterhome last Saturday. It lasted from 1 pm (Saturday) until about 5 am (Sunday).
Did Rosa and Felicia enjoy? No. It was kids around. And other strangers. But they did came along around 2 am (Sunday): - It's about time to leave, mieewa?
I mieewed back: (translated to English: Ingelin will not be back until Christmas. And she has promised not to eat Cats when in Hong Kong). Then they went to Bed.
Here they are, waiting for Brunch. On Sunday. Papa soon went to bed again. Too early for him to wake up. Enlarge and you sure understand how early it was. Hahaha. Besides, it was White outdoor. Wet Snow and Ice below. A Day to stay indoor. And Clean up.
In the late afternoon, Rosa prefered some caring and visa verca
Felicia could at last relaxe in her (for the moment) favourite chair - puuurr, so relaxing.
More Cats here at Gattinas

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Maribeth said...

I woke up today to SNOW! What happened to the rain that they forecast? I do not know! 9 inches of heavy wet snow!!!
Lovely picture of Anna and Rosa!

February 05, 2008 9:18 pm  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Looks just like my house...cats looking out windows at some snow but refusing to go out!

February 06, 2008 12:44 am  
Blogger Irishcoda said...

Enjoyed the pictures of the cats...and the snow! I haven't seen snow in February out my window in several years!

February 06, 2008 2:24 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

What a party...Sat till Sun? Amazing :D

February 06, 2008 3:19 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

No cats for Ingelin in Hong Kong? I am sure they were very pleased. :)

February 06, 2008 5:21 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

Times are long gone when I used to dance until 5am and was in my office at 8, lol ! Now I need two days to recover. Arthur loves parties, he then worms around legs makes people stumble and purrs of satisfaction that everybody wants to pet him and says he is soooo cute, lol ! He is a crooner !

February 06, 2008 5:38 am  
Blogger CRIZ LAI said...

I want to be like Felicia now, relaxing myself away after a hectic reunion dinner preparation... hehe. Cute cats you have there :)

February 06, 2008 3:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our cats sleeping next to me would say to yours, "Mrrrrow? Mrrrow?"

Cynematic

February 06, 2008 8:36 pm  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Lovely photos of you, Rosa and Felicia.

February 07, 2008 2:06 pm  
Blogger Shammickite said...

Yes I agree with your other r4eaders, I like that picture of the cats in the window very much.
We have snow this morning too.... lots of it! A real Old Fashioned Canadian Snowy Winter!

February 07, 2008 6:12 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I LOVE that picture of the two of them each in a window....And to see all the snow....Brrrrrr. Oh I'm sure they are happy to be indoors during these cold winter days.....! They sure are sweet, Tor.....!

February 08, 2008 12:59 am  
Blogger Andree said...

Oh they are so cute in that window! I looked at the big photo of that: gorgeous snow out there. 11:20 is too early huh? LOL

February 09, 2008 5:20 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home