Saturday, December 29, 2007

Sebastian - Friday Dec 28 - 2007

December 29 - 2007

We were this evening at the mother of my kids home - to give Seb another Christmas Eve - new presants under the X-Mas Tree.
This is a short post - it's late - and the climate (the weather) is not the best for papa...
Sebastian with "drums" we bought in Uruguay some weeks ago.
Here you see Niklas (my Son) and Seb (Grandson) with X-Mas gift - Who is most fascinated by this gift? hahhaha
Seb could not wait for the berries from our Summer House
Something else:
Papa discovered this dress in Argentina and said: That's you, my dear -- What do you think? She agreed - this Anna. Right?
PS: Anna's secret dress for New Years Party (from Buenos Aires) shhhs - don't tell
Dear blogger friends - this is in fact a short message to Ingelin - but you can read it as well.
I'm going to bed -
oh, Felicia just jumped upon me - puurrr puurr
omg - I have written without any spellchecking---
More to come

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Seb and all of you look like you had a wonderful evening.

What a lovely dress for Anna!

Feel better soon, Tor.

December 29, 2007 4:54 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

Don't worry about spell checking, I have seen so many catastrophes here on the blogs from Bloggers whose mother tongue is english ! We at least have an excuse to make mistakes. Anna's dress is beautiful ! Really ! As I said yesterday I published today some pictures of my Christmas in Amsterdam. I can tell you will see that this city is really depressing at this time of the year !

December 29, 2007 10:08 am  
Blogger Maribeth said...

Anna looks lovely! I think the dress is a big hit! Seb looks like he has the happiness of all children at Christmas! How wonderful!
Ingelin, do hang in there. I know this is a tough time. I am with you in spirit!
Tor, get well my dear. I worry for your health!
PS: Your spelling is excellent! Many native English speakers really screw it all up. You do VERY WELL!!
Hugs!!!

December 29, 2007 3:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Encore une belle soirée de Noël et ton petit fils a eu un cadeau bien original grâce à son papi voyageur!
La robe d'Anna est une petite merveille! Et Anna aussi la porte très bien!

December 29, 2007 10:13 pm  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Anna's dress is fabulous and she looks so gorgeous in it! How I envy her figure!

You go get some rest for New Year's Eve!

December 29, 2007 11:11 pm  
Blogger Shammickite said...

I think the dress is just right for Anna, and I was smiling at the picture of your son and grandson busily playing with a Christmas toy!
Haooy New Year, happy blogging in 2008!

December 30, 2007 3:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lovely to see you together for Xmas - so sweet Tor - thanks for sharing!

I do agree too: This is Anna - the queen of the ball :-)

December 31, 2007 2:06 am  
Anonymous credit repair said...

Well!
nice dress.......
& good conversation......
I enjoyed it .......
credit Repair

March 04, 2010 6:32 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home