Friday, November 16, 2007

Papa goes to Party in Miami - you are invited as well

Miami, Friday, November 9 - 2007
Dear Cybercruiser, It's Friday...
Here is our fav:

What else to serve on a Friday? For Cybercruisers - only - - -
Can't believe it, last Friday:Papa was invited to a Party in Miami. By friends of Ingelin - Niklas and Jonna, from Sweden. Bring your drinks and have fun. We did, after a pleasant meal in Miami South Beach (comes back to that in a later post - frogs from yesterdays post a. o.).

The Nordics doing business in Miami do have a very strong network. They take care of each other in a fabulous way. I am very confident with that fact, considering my daughter is single, Blonde and 30. I did observed it was more than one man looking at her. You know a mans gaze....
Tall and blonde.... and charming....


Well, we took a Cab from the restaurant in Miami Beach in the direction of Miami. Over the bridges and to the left. Went up with the lift, next to the top.

And here we were. Me 62 - the others average age 30.
I askedmyself:
Papa, what are you doing?
No problemas. Pas de tout. Kein Problem. Intet problem.
A Warm Welcome I will never forget.


I brought my White Wine (from Ingelin's 30 B D party) and Ingelin a bottle of Red Wine. And a case of VOSS Water. What else? Here is from the Kitchen

After saying hello to about 20 people (do I remember all their names?) - we went out to a large veranda. With a spectacular view. I was amazed. What a view in the Miami evening. And everybody: Dancing. What a Wellcome.

Had to take some snap shots. My Camera is not the best for night photographing - Hope you at least will have a clue... Did they leave my Camera? Oh no- Sit down a be a Star. *giggles* - Papa and Ingelin.
Then,
- Tor, sit down here
- No, here
- No, here
So, you are Ingelin's father, so nice to meet you...
(I will not reveal all the compliments - hehe)

I talked with everybody as we should be the same age. I took the picture while they were talking. They discussed what Music to Play. I'm sure they had a challenge because of my age. LOL.

Besides dancing - international - We spoked Scandinavian. Mostly. So the 4 guys from UK had a moment of beeing neglected. Poor guys - some minutes without understanding a single word of our conversations.

We talked. Even when dancing. What we talked about? Hehe - even here on my blog something will remain a Secret.

We danced. Me too. With the "youngsters" hahaha - what fun. Thanks to my dancing partners - you made the evening unforgetable-
And danced - me too.


A dance in which we had to do something. Like "Fishing" - "Bowling" - picking Blueberries - "Dishing" old fashioned - "Stepping" etc etc.

This was fun. Really fun. Do we have a small one before going to the Night Club?




Dancing and dancing - and pls take a photo - charming Swedes

Then we went to a private (very exclusive) Night Club in SOBE (SOuth BEach - Miami Beach).

Ingelin with a Baloon - Night Club Equipment - me not know. Me not understand. Baloon- LOL

Jonna - Joke, Joy or happiness? Or papa? *giggles* Thanks for beeing invited.
Jonna: Hope (I know) you can carry out your intentions when having a break from your studies.
Papa, just before leaving. Not that bad looking when his mind "clock" was 7 am.

5 Taxis. Ingelin fixed everybody inside. After some time. She first had to follow her Papa to her place at 1:15 am. (For me it was European time 7:15). Luckely it was only 3-4 minutes walking. And then she fixed the 2 last one inside.



My "little" girl seems to handle the most. Even at SOBE's most exclusive Night Club.
This photo is, well, a bit handled - taken when I said: Papa need to go to bed. That old creature- - Ingelin followed me to my bed, said gGodnight and
-- Papa , thanks for a wondeful day
hmmm - who is to thanks but Ingelin?
I'm a lucky Father.
Papa is proud. And had an extrodinary evening with the young Scandinavians in Miami area. They are doing great - works very seriously 24/7 - have created an important network to take care of each other - but not to forget: Respecting America and the people of Florida.

They (The Scandivians) are really hard working, very clever, handsome and someone you can Trust. I learned that this Friday evening in Miami and at SOBE.
Please join the best travel information in the Cyber World - No disturbing adveritizing - only from mouth to mouth. CLICK HERE - Real people telling you the real story

Labels: , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

What a fun, fabulous description of your time with your lovely daughter, Tor! I loved every minute of it. We do well for 62-year-olds, don't we! :)

November 16, 2007 11:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I'm going to say that this is a fabulous post Tor! You started with the Dom! I'm very, very pleased.... oh, and you just reminded me that I must buy one sooooooon :-P

Well, we've already seen your gorgeous daughter, but it sure didn't disappoint us to see her all happy partying :-)

...and papa too! YEAH! well done! Just showing these youngsters that we can still party.... There is hope for them too... *giggles*

November 17, 2007 2:34 am  
Blogger lime said...

i can believe the young folks had fun with papa becasue papa is clearly a fellow who knows how to have fun. thanks for sharing the fun with us!

November 17, 2007 4:14 am  
Blogger eastcoastlife said...

That was some partying, Papa! You are a dangerous wild man! haha.... your daughter is gorgeous. I'm sure she has no lack of suitors.

November 17, 2007 5:23 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

You have a beautiful daughter, Tor. And she has some lovely friends, too. How nice of them to take care of you so well. You old groover, you! Lol!

November 17, 2007 6:35 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

There is only a very little difference between you and the other boys it's only the shell !! I am sure you probably were the biggest fun maker, otherwise your daughter would not take you around and be proud of her Daddy ! It's a pity that my son (34) still is with that boring dutch girl I would prefer your daughter more as his partner, lol ! (Mothers !!)
Thanks for all your comments we had a wonderful time and felt like Teenagers ! Today I am back in Waterloo with - 2° and yesterday I was still enjoying 30° !! Brrrr what a difference !

November 17, 2007 6:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow this looks a real blast! Glad you're having fun down there Tor!

Happy weekend!

November 17, 2007 1:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your a party lion Papa - no doubt and It's great to see you having such fun with family and friends while your traveling. No wonder your proud of your daughter and as a great networker yourself, I'm not surprised that you noticed and understand the value of it too.

Thanks for all your lovely posts reporting from your trip. Funny, interesting, readable and very well documented Tor. I think your camera takes great pictures, even night pics.

PS: Sorry I haven't been around that much, but you know why.

November 17, 2007 1:55 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tor, I can see that Ingelin is very lucky to be a part of a wonderful community there in Miami and to have you as her father!

I love that you have such fun together, dancing and enjoying company.

Wonderful photos that capture the essence of the party. :-)

November 17, 2007 4:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miami! I just want to come and dance too! Quel heureux papa! Que du bonheur! Et une fille charmante! Evidemment un coeur à gagner!

November 18, 2007 7:10 pm  
Blogger A. said...

What a wonderful time you've had Tor, and a very happy time with your daughter. It's good to know that she has met a great crowd of people. Important to have that sort of support when you are far from home.

November 19, 2007 10:56 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

What a wonderful fabulous evening Tor....Great Food, Great Company, Great Dancing, too!
GREAT PICTURES!
Thanks for the lovely evening tour of Dinner and Partying!

November 28, 2007 12:03 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home