Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Destination Captain Lifecruiser - The real Cruise

When Cyber comes to reality - something happens - Part 1

My regular readers and A-team members may have observed that Anna and I wanted to visit our respectable Captain Mrs Lifecruiser. We did. This time it was not a cyber-cruise but a real one. This story starts with a cyber-cruise you probably not have enjoyed before. (The whole truth about this journey will appear as soon as my brain comes back to normal – I’m only a crew member – remember that). You may also recall my post from the Göta Channel with boats in the middle of farmland- here can everything happen. Enjoy the pictures and the fantastic fact bloggers from different countries can meet this way.

Captain Lifecruiser

Mrs and Mr Lifecruiser do enjoy their Vacation at Fårö – just North of Gotland, Sweden – an Island in the mid of the Baltic Sea. More to read here: http://lifecruiser.com/
They have enjoyed their summer vacations for years at Per’s Farm. And for years all personalities staying here have formed a wonderful friendship and society. I can confirm it's heartwarming - if you believe in friendship before "dead things".

Per looked at something (it was not my Car)

That’s too crazy, he thought - no channel, no WATER

But he had to look one more time - Crazy friends from Norway

Here is what he looked at - mr Lifecruise delivering something - for the cruise

A real cyber cruise - or a green cruise.... (Green thoughts to day of course)

With Champagne

Can we drink it as well?

At the green sea?

Well, the captain did cross The Green Sea with open mouth – that was what she did.


After the cruise - it was about time to do something else. Say hello to the Lamm. That's what's they are named here at Gotland and Fårö.
If you found this journey inspiring, well then we are inline. There is more to come. Our journey to and from was in it self, what most people would say, not piece of cake - so stay tuned. It's a matter of survival. hehehe. And Luck. And - stay tuned.
PS. Thursday afternoon we will pick up our friends from Holland. We met at Lake Tahoe, CA, last year. It's so wonderful to make friendship without boundaries - that's peace creation.
Post Scriptum: Mr and Mrs Lifecruiser are both unique, wonderful, giving people, with a sense of lifestyle and humour rarely found any longer in the western hempisphere. We learned to love them both.
--- Signed Anna and Tor

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you and Anna had this chance to meet our Captain, Mr. Lifecruiser and their family on this lovely vacation place of theirs. You know Diane and I would love to join you - hopefully we'll all meet next year!

I so much remember how much fun we had with the cone when you where visiting us in Mariestad - now your taking it to another dimension!

Looking forward to read your next one and now off to Lifecruiser!

July 26, 2007 1:37 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

What a wonderful "happening"..! These picyures show what a vital personality and a FUN Loving person Mrs. Life Cruiser is! I think it is great that you met such wonderful bloggie people In Person....! (Tomorrow, Thursday, I will be meeting Jamie Dawn a blogger from the Southern part of the United States....She will be only the second blogger I have mer...Wendy from New Zealand was the first, not quite a year ago..

Thanks TorAa, for you lovely words about my post today...! I am sooo enjoyinh the Hummingbirds playing and having a tasty snack, too!

July 26, 2007 2:25 am  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Now gimme some champagne! :)

July 26, 2007 2:57 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

What a great time Toraa and everyone having so much fan...it is amazing.

Yes, there's no boundaries when we all come forward to embrace friendship..have a great time with frenz from Holland.

Cheers!

July 26, 2007 3:09 am  
Blogger Shammickite said...

I hope you don't suffer from sea-sickness!

July 26, 2007 4:38 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so happy you all have gotten together. Your "boating" with champagne looks like wonderful fun!

I think I have found my home away from home here in Washington State. Lots of good Nordic Heritage here, as you already know. Good people, plenty of healthy food (and wine) and a good spirit for life is found everywhere here.

July 26, 2007 5:06 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

It looks like you all had the most wonderful and fun time. It's nice to see Captain and Mr Lifecruiser in real life. I'm sure a wonderful friendship is going to last for a long time.

July 26, 2007 12:28 pm  
Blogger Gattina said...

Fortunately I sit ! I didn't know that IT already happened. I knew that you would meet with the Lifecruiser couple one day during your holidays but didn't know that it had already happened ! It looks like if you had a lot of fun and the Champaign must have tasted very good ! For once I had a clear look on our Captain (her pictures of her own are always a little foggy or in the shade) but here she is in full beauty ! It's really wonderful such Blogger meetings ! I hope that I get some visit one day too ! I will go for one week on Aug 5 to England to my friends, a couple we met in Tenerife !! As you say it's super to make friends just like that. I already had been there last year.

July 26, 2007 3:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha! You were first up with your post about our fun, fun, fun meeting I see!

OH, yes, I can confirm that it was a wonderful meeting and we had soooo much fun. I almost got stomach cramp from all the laughters....

Your such a wonderful couple - as crazy as we are and that's just the best part of it :-)

Such a pity that Renny and Diane couldn't come too!!!!

...or the rest of the cruisers!!!

Thank you so much for a wonderful time :-D

Hugs to you and Anna - and CHEERS :-)

(We've had a bit problems with the internet connection, so the post were a bit late)

July 26, 2007 8:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Summer and friends - a perfect combination :-)

July 26, 2007 11:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna hang out with y'all so badly! You all are so fun!! :)

July 27, 2007 6:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I raise a glass to friendship! Especially when folks have a bloody good sense of humour ;D

July 28, 2007 11:11 am  
Blogger Maribeth said...

How wonderful it is that you have met so many bloggers this summer! I love the pictures you posted as well as the story of the tent!

July 30, 2007 6:40 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home