Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday - february

For Young and not soo Young - Free to watch

For GrandchildrenThe Bankrobbers
Two Bankrobbers ran away from the crimespot followed by the Police. After a few minutes, the robbers arrived at an athletic sportsground. After 4 rounds, the Police arrived.
Then one of the Robbers burst out: We better hurry, the Police just arrived.
The second replied: Take it easy, we are 4 rounds ahead.The roadpainter
A man from in the middle of nowwhere, got the job as the roadpainter in his community.

The first day, he painted a 400 yeards white line. The second day he did 250 yeards. And the third day he was down to only 100 yeards.

His foreman was not satisfied with such a development, and asked why he slowed down on the tempo.

Well, said the fellow villager: It's obvious. It becomes longer and longer each time to go back and dip the brush in the paintbox.

The driver
A man was on his way to his cousin and was explained how easy it was to hit the road.
- just find the I-15 and drive to you see the house
But the driver did not hit I-15. Instead he went out on I-5 three times.

I recommend a Voyage to India in pictures - 1998

And now, it's time to go to bed for Grandchildren


Warm up's:
-Have you seen a flying saucer?
- Not since the Divorce!

Everybody can do a mistake, said the Hedgehog, and crept down from the hairbrusher.Doggycat?
Modern times
A farmer well over the hill, had for many years wanted a wife at his farm. One day, he got his broadband internet connection, and started to surf the net. Suddenly he got over a contact site, and pondered if that was something for him. After a couple of days, and a little help from a nearby youngster, he had created his advertisment and posted it with picture of himself and the farm.

Only hours later he hade several answers with pictures and dreams from several women.

He choosed one from the large city, and the following weekend she arrived his farm.

She is a bit plumb, he thought, but she's a woman.
They went well together, and soon they were married.

One month after the wedding, his wife said she had to go to the hospital to give birth to their child.
- Hm, said the husband, that is strange, here we are used to wait 9 months for babies.
- Oh, you know, said his wife, I'm from the big city, and everything goes much faster there.

Here are a song for Saturday Morning.

This one below was sent to me by a person (collegue) that knew I was without my regular terminalglasses for I while. Guess I was embarrassad when everybody looked at me when I had my eyes "within" the screen.

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that was nice to read. All those jokes eked out from me was a smile, though, cos it's Saturday morning and I AM WAITING FOR THE ALCOHOL TO START FLOWING.

I dont get the monster part, lol. Admit to being fired AND selfish, yeah.

February 16, 2007 11:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, for a moment there I almost thought that you were mooning at me ;-) *LMAO*

You know, I may have to hand over this task to Mr L....

*giggles*

February 17, 2007 1:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. I found the apricot! Man...how many bottoms are those?

thanks for the smiles and laughs!

February 17, 2007 1:36 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL - the last one got me rolling on the floor! haha

February 17, 2007 2:09 am  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Toraa....these were great. You find some crazy stuff. I love "Find the Apricot." My eyes are still blurry from looking so hard. Some look more ripe than others.

February 17, 2007 6:47 am  
Blogger y.Wendy.y said...

I can't find the apricot...but whoooooo...all those bums...my eyes are blurry now.

February 17, 2007 9:40 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

I couldn't find the apricot...bummer! lmao! Some nice bums there, though...

February 17, 2007 1:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The photo of the two kitties telling stories really made me laugh!

I couldn't find the apricot either. LOL

February 17, 2007 3:37 pm  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Thanks for stopping by mine :)

February 17, 2007 3:52 pm  
Blogger Gattina said...

I like baby Moses ! I have one of him as an adult in a swimming pool during the Olympics, lol !
And the cat cartoons are also wonderful !

Couldn't take a picture of Pookie yet, because Lisa is in the room too and that would turn to a drama !

February 17, 2007 4:32 pm  
Blogger RennyBA said...

What a funny post - your so talkative and witty Tor! Hope you'll soon find your terminal glasses soooon!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend too:-)

February 17, 2007 5:10 pm  
Blogger Shionge said...

Let me guess Toraa...there isn't an apricot there isn't it coz someone took it and replace with their bum perhaps LOLz....now if you would tell me please :)

February 17, 2007 7:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha!so hilariousss!esp the last pic!oh well,unfortunately,I cant recognize which one is the apricot,LOL!!They all look like!!hahahaha...

Im laughing my butt outta here ;)

February 18, 2007 8:20 am  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Those are all so cute and I thought I found the apricot but then I lost it! I love the one with the 2 kittens and the Moses joke!

February 19, 2007 2:43 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm afraid to find the apricot...Excellent post though, gave me some much needed smiles.

Thank you!

:-)

February 20, 2007 4:40 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home