Friday, October 13, 2006

Meanwhile

This weekend we will move from our Summerhouse to our Winterhome. We will not close it yet, but we will bring the cats into safety (they use to follow the mice when they seeks towards the fiord this time of year. And between our Summerhouse and the water, is a road carved into the steep rocks. If a cat meets a car down there, you'll only guess the result).

I'll write about our move and a short comment on this years stay. In the meantime I'll post something else. Enjoy.

Gloomy or something

Communication: easy or?

I’m not good in english, she said, butt me say something tu yu?

What?

You sit her luking at piipel. I zee.

You said what?

Why luuking my. A am not hat y uthink?

What do you mean?

Me not meen. Yu dirty man. Will ave fun wit me? Ohya. Not for wat yu tink?

What are you after?

Yu saed it. After. After is monny?

For What?

Dont trick me.

I do not have any intention of..

Ow ow you ave more than dat dont be shie wit tenstion

I do think I have do leave now

Wow, we live togetter then.

It’s easy to be a foreigner. Or what?

I left.

(Don’t even mention ”War and Peace”, Toljstoi)


Have a beautyful weekend with friens and family.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment in my blog! Goodluck with the move!

October 13, 2006 11:23 pm  
Blogger RennyBA said...

A reminder of that another lovely summer is over, the fall is here and it's time to settle for the winter. All things must past, but then again we all have some lovely memories and the good thing is that the seasons always comes back. Let's enjoy every one of them until next summer:-)
Hope you had a beautiful weekend to anyway!

October 15, 2006 5:45 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home