Friday, September 22, 2006

September 21

Day and Night

Thursday 9/21 day and night are equelly long. A summer has gone and fall and winter are coming along. What will it bring – darkness or hope? Will we have snow? Will there be frost? Plants to be covered. Boats to be packed and hidden away. But first of all: Enjoy the flowers who still waits for sun. And harvest the grapes and apples and beans. Dig up the potatoes and keep them cool and dry. The trees are blushing the leaves became yellow and red before they on ends at the soil. Nevertheless, life goes on.




Lit up the fire. Read a book. Have a good meal, invite your friends. Pack away your summer cloths. Clean up and lock the summerhouse. Bring out your sweeters and wintershoes. Where are the skis? I left them there. Look forward to the sky so clear. Be prepared for the christmas gifts and happy new year. Life is wonderful.

3 Comments:

Blogger RennyBA said...

What a wonderful reminder Tor. You know, what I love the most about Norway is the significant four seasons and that is what my Terella (blog) is about too:-)
After having this wonderful, warm and sunny summer, I really are looking forward to a cold, snowy winter with lots of snow. But in the mean time enjoying fall which you so wonderful described and with the loveliest picture - thanks for sharing!
I wish you and Anna a wonderful weekend:-)

September 22, 2006 1:52 pm  
Blogger RennyBA said...

Btw: Thanks for listing me! I've returned tha favore - your on my blogrool:-)

September 23, 2006 3:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice reminder Tor.
Do I really long for winter? Hmmm.. Sometimes I don't know, but since we don't have any choice we are better off looking forward to it. The same seson all year through would be boring, wouldn't it?
I'm looking forward to manage rails on snowboard though :-)

September 26, 2006 1:21 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home